Diversity and Inclusion Conference
THANK YOU for your support of the annual diversity conference for state employees. Your contact person listed below should be able to answer questions for you about this and future conferences.
If you have questions about materials or video from the 2017 conference, please contact your agency's conference committee member (see "Who to contact" below).
Accessibility and Accommodations
The Salem Convention Center is accessible. If you need accommodations, such as sign language interpretation, please contact the person at your agency listed below under "Who to contact."
2017 - Topics to inspire and educate
Our keynote is Kevin Gannon, Ph.D., who will provide insight into race relations in the U.S. We have over two dozen breakout sessions
spread throughout the day, covering a wide range of engaging topics. Here is a one-page overview
of the conference times, rooms and sessions.
NEW: Lunchtime sessions!
Lunch is not provided at the conference, but you will have time to visit a local restaurant
. NEW THIS YEAR: You may want to enjoy your lunch while sitting in on a workshop or session: we've scheduled several options
for you with excellent topics and speakers!
- Business Oregon: Register in iLearn.
- Chief Education Office: Register in iLearn.
- Higher Education Coordinating Commission: Cheryl Myers, 503-877-4303.
- Oregon Board of Chiropractic Examiners: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Bureau of Labor and Industry: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Administrative Services: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Agriculture: Contact Christina Higby.
- Oregon Department of Consumer & Business Services: Contact Veronica Murray, (503) 947-7283.
- Oregon Department of Corrections: Contact Katie Stewart, 503-378-2367.
- Oregon Department of Education: Contact Terri Ward, 503-931-0259.
- Oregon Department of Energy: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Fish & Wildlife: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Forestry: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Human Services: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Justice: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Land Conservation and Development: Contact Vicki McDermott.
- Oregon Department of Revenue: Contact Katie Curtis, 503-945-8351.
- Oregon Department of Transportation: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Department of Veterans' Affairs: Contact Julie Owens, 503-373-2381 or Elissa Pounds, 503-373-2380
- Oregon Employment Department: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Health Authority: Contact Beth Sanders.
- Oregon Legislative Administration: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Liquor Control Commission: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Lottery: Contact Kim Nelson, 503-540-1295.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Public Employees Retirement System: Contact Karen Chavez, 503-603-7707.
- Oregon State Library: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon State Police: Register in iLearn.
- Oregon Youth Authority: Register in iLearn.
- If your agency is participating but isn't listed above, contact Lisa McCune.