Together Senate Bill 1024 (2010) and Senate Bill 264 (June 2011) suggest revisions to the Oregon's management of access on state highways. This legislation prompts revision of the Access Management Administrative Rules as well as the Oregon Highway Plan (OHP).
- Procedure requirements for approach permit applications
- Access management standards (spacing, etc.)
- Dispute resolution and appeals processes
- Mitigation measures and use of medians
- State highway classification review
- Interjurisdictional transfers
ODOT planning staff has completed revisions to the OHP policies and actions to address the suggested access management revisions from legislation, in particular Senate Bill 264.