The Oregon Modeling Steering Committee (OMSC) was formed in 1996 to provide direction and oversight to the Oregon Modeling Improvement Program (OMIP). Membership includes a technical and a policy representative of member agencies responsible for modeling in Oregon. The goals of the committee are:
- Provide technical information and analyses to support informed decision-making.
- Provide communication and coordination of ideas to encourage use of current and future technology.
- Support research, development and application of models at the local, regional and statewide level, to improve and expand capabilities, integration and use of transportation models statewide.
- Provide education and training to modelers on the capabilities of transportation modeling as an analytical tool to support decision-making.
- Serve as technical and professional support group to members, agencies, local governments, consultants and others to further transportation modeling knowledge and expertise and to maximize resources.
Oregon Modeling Steering Committee Membership List (PDF)
Oregon Modeling Steering Committee Operating Procedures (PDF)
Oregon Modeling Steering Committee
Third Wednesday of April, 1-4 pm
Third Wednesday of October, 1-4 pm
OMSC Modeling Program Coordination
Third Wednesday of January, April, July, & October, 9 am - Noon