Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Working for Oregon's Veterans Helpful Veteran-Related Links
ODVA Claims and Counseling
Claims and Counseling
From helping veterans to file claims for education, medical or other benefits to assisting them in obtaining earned military awards, the ODVA continues to help our state's veterans and their families to improve the quality of their lives. ODVA is here to serve you.
Oregon Veterans' Home Loans -- ORVET
Oregon Veterans' Home Loans - ORVET
The ODVA's state veterans' home loan (ORVET) is an additional and distinctively separate benefit from the USDVA (Federal VA) Home Loan Guaranty Program. The current maximum loan amount is $417,000 or a veterans' remaining eligibility amount if there has been a previous ODVA loan.
The Oregon Veterans' Home
Oregon Veteran's Home, skilled nursing care.
The Oregon Veterans' Home provides a comfortable residence for veterans who have honorably served our country, or for their spouses, who are now in need of skilled nursing and rehabilitative or Alzheimer's care.
Crisis Intervention and Suicide Prevention
Soldier dealing with stress
Are you, or someone you know having thoughts of suicide? There are alternatives. You were brave on the battlefield. Be brave again by knowing when to ask for help. We want to help! Call us now.
Do You Qualify For VA Health Care?
Click here to see if you qualify for VA Health Care
There are many ways that a Veteran may qualify to receive quality VA health care at more than 1,400 medical centers and clinics across the U.S. VA has highly trained physicians and clinicians with many specialties to serve patients. Veterans may also be able to receive prescription medication assistance. VA health care is portable. Once enrolled, you may receive care at any number of facilities. Veterans deserve and receive high-quality, low-cost health care.
Veteran Recognition Plates Available
Veteran Recognition Plates
Join thousands of qualified Oregon veterans who proudly display their distinct vehicle license plates. To get yours, present proof of honorable military service--a DD-214 or DD-215--at a local DMV Office.