Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Public Records
A request for copies of public records in the custody of the Oregon Government Ethics Commission (OGEC) may be made by submitting a written request or by using the OGEC Public Records Request form.  Please refer to the request form instructions before submitting your document.

Record Name
Lobbyist Expenditures

Annual summaries of lobbyist expenditures
Lobbying Client/Employer Expenditures

Annual summaries of lobbying client/employer expenditures​
Statements of Economic Interest
Listings of positions required to file an annual statement and the name of the individual holding the position