HLO and the Board of Cosmetology require the following information to be on each transcript received for students. Transcripts must be sent to HLO directly from the Oregon educational institution
(private career school, community college or high school). If the following information is not provided, the transcript will not be accepted:
Fax transcripts to 503-370-9004.
- Student’s name, address and birth date
- School name and address
- School license number
- School seal or notary stamp
- Total hours for each field of practice taken including safety and sanitation and infection control.
- Barbering - 1100 hours
- Esthetics - 250 hours
- Hair Design - 1450 hours
- Nail Technology - 350 hours
- Safety/Infection Control - 150 hours
- Career Development - 100 hours
- Enrollment date and any prior enrollment dates or transferred hours (enclose transcripts from previous school)
- Graduation date
- Withdrawal date if applicable
- Date of practical examination
- Authorized signatures listed on the “Authorized Representative Form” filed with agency
Schools can also submit official transcripts via email. School representatives can contact the Office at 503-378-8667 to request the Authorized Representatives for Official Transcripts Form.