The Health Licensing Office (HLO) is located in Salem at: 700 Summer Street NE, Suite 320. We're on the third floor of the Oregon Department of Veterans Affairs (ODVA) building on the Capitol Mall.
- From Interstate 5, take the Market Street exit (#256)
- Head WEST on Market Street approximately 1.8 miles to Summer Street
- Turn SOUTH on Summer Street (It´s a one-way street; you´ll know you´re close when you see the Capitol Building)
- The ODVA building is on the left (east) side, just past the next signal ("D" Street)
- Metered parking is available on Summer Street, or the lot on the South side of the building ($1.50 per hour).
- Free two-hour parking, space available, is located within two blocks of the ODVA building on Winter and Cottage Streets (north/south streets).
- All-day paid parking available in Yellow Lot (on Summer St. between Center and Marion streets)
We encourage customers to carpool or make use of Salem Cherriots public transportation when visiting the Oregon Health Licensing Agency.