Applicants who sit for an examination administered by OHLA must provide two forms of identification (one must be photographic under Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 331-030-0000(10)) when sitting for the examination.
Be sure that your name is exactly the same on your two forms of identification. Otherwise, you will not be able to sit for the examination.
This requirement applies to the following applicant groups:
- Board of Body Art Practitioners
- Board of Cosmetology (practitioner certificate, certificate of identification only)
- Board of Denture Technology
- Environmental Health Registration Board
- Advisory Council on Hearing Aids
- Nursing Home Administrators Board