Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Veterans Eligible for Examination Reimbursement
Offered through U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, ODE Private Career Schools
If you’re a veteran of the U.S. military with G.I. Bill benefits, you may be eligible for reimbursement for licensing examinations the Oregon Health Licensing Agency (OHLA) administers.
The U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs offers the reimbursement program through the Oregon Department of Education (ODE), Oregon state approving agency.
If you qualify, you will be eligible for reimbursement from Veterans Affairs for the following examinations:
Environmental Health Specialist
Hearing Aid Specialist
Tattoo Artist
For specific questions please contact Barbara Zeal, ODE Education Specialist, at (503) 947-5727 or at barbara.zeal@state.or.us.
Click here to go to the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs or call 888-GIBILL-1 (888-442-4551) (800-829-4833 if hearing impaired) for more information on the program.