Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Online Forms

Address or Employment Change
License Inquiry (public licensee database)
Back to Top

Consumer Forms

Consumer Complaint Form   WORD
Public Records Request Form   WORD

Back to Top

For Licensees and Applicants

Customer Information Update Form  WORD | PDF
Renewal, Late Fee, Address or Employment Change, Replacement License 

Affidavit of Licensure  WORD | PDF

Accommodation Request  WORD | PDF​ (Americans with Disabilities Act)

Fingerprint Processing Instructions and Form  WORD | PDF​

Name Changes Information / Requirements  PDF

Name Change Form  WORD | PDF

Written and Practical Examination Application  WORD | PDF​

Supplemental Application: Authorization to Practice through Military Training or Experience Equivalency WORD | PDF

Supplemental Application: Authorization to Practice for Military Spouse or Domestic Partner WORD | PDF​

Back to Top

Submit Form(s) to HLO

ODVA You may print and return completed forms to:

Health Licensing Office
700 Summer Street NE, Suite 320
Salem, OR  97301-1287
Back to Top