Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Find     
Site Image
Press Release
September 22, 2004
Formal dedication of Oregon Heritage Education Park in Salem
 
Salem, Ore. - On September 25, 2004, the Oregon National Guard will hold a dedication ceremony for the Oregon Heritage Education Park, located adjacent to the Oregon National Guard Headquarters building located at 1776 Militia Way, SE, just off Airport Rd., North of Mission St.
 
The ceremony will begin at 11:00 a.m., and will be attended by senior members of the Oregon National Guard, representatives from the Oregon Legislature, leaders of the local community and civic organizations, as well as members of various veterans associations.
 
A guest reception will be held shortly following the dedication.
 
The park is dedicated to honoring the memory and the personal sacrifices made by Oregon’s veterans who have fought in all wars. It provides a tranquil place to reflect upon the heritage left by the men and women of Oregon who have served in the U.S. military.
 
For all queries, please contact Major Arnold Strong at the numbers listed below.
 
Contact:

Maj. Arnold Strong, 503-584-3885 or 503-932-2832