Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Printable Renewal

​​If your registration has expired and you have not renewed, use this Printable Renewal Form​​ to reactivate your registration.  If you are unsure of the status of your registration, please click on the “Find A Licensee” link to confirm your registration status.  In accordance with the Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) 672.170, a registrant who has been delinquent for more than five years is not eligible to renew their registration(s) with the Board. 

Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​​
​Last name begins with: ​Schedule:
​A-F ​odd years December 31
(i.e., 2017, 2019, 2021)
​G-K ​​odd years June 30
(i.e., 2017, 2019, 2021)
​​L-R even years December 31
(i.e., 2016, 2018, 2020)
S-Z ​even years June 30
(i.e., 2016, 2018, 2020)

​​Renewal Type Fee​
​Professional Engineer Biennial Renewal Schedule ​$190.00
​Professional Land Surveyor Biennial Renewal Schedule ​$190.00
Professional Photogrammetrist Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​$1950.00
Certified Water Right Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​$40.00
Delinquency Biennial Renewal Fee*​ ​$80.00
​​Reinstatement Fee from Retirement Status* ​$225.00
Reinstatement Fee from Inactive Status*​ ​$50.00
* Please refer to the OARs 820-080-0010 and 820-010-0520 for further details
CPD Organizational Form
In accordance with the Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 820-010-0635, each registrant is charged with the responsibility of maintaining records of the professional development hour (PDH) acquired for the biennial renewal schedule.  If audited, a registrant must report and submit to the OSBEELS office the PDH units acquired.  The PDH units must be recorded on the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Organizational​​ form.

Status Changes

Request for Inactive Status​​

Request for Retirement Status Form​

Request for Reinstatement Form

Name and Address Changes
Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 820-020-0050 requires that all registrants of the Board notify the Board in writing within 30 days of any address change. OAR 820-020-0050 also requires any name change to be submitted in writing with documentation showing current legal name within 60 days. Note: All changes must be in writing, OSBEELS CANNOT accept changes over the telephone.
If you have any questions, please send an email to osbeels@osbeels.org​.
Intern (EI or LSI) Wall Declaration Request​
To request a duplicate or replacement Engineering Intern (EI) / Land Surveying Intern (LSI) Wall Declaration, print, complete, and submit the form below with Declaration fee payment.​
  • Engineering Intern (EI) / Land Surveying Intern (LSI) Wall Declaration Request​

Request for Verification
In order to send verification of your Oregon registration or examination information to another state board or entity, please submit the Request for Verification form and applicable $15.00 fee. You may submit this form and payment to the Board office by mail or email at osbeels@osbeels.org
All verifications being sent to licensing boards participating in the NCEES online system must be requested electronically through the NCEES License/Exam Verification portal. This system is user friendly and facilitates the transmission and receipt of verifications between licensing boards.  To request a verification, please login to your account at https://verify.ncees.org. You must initiate the verification request process on this website. 
If you are requesting a verification be sent to a board which doesn’t participate in the NCEES online system, or entities other than a licensing board, please specify where you would like us to send the verification on the Request for Verification form