Each year OWEB offers trainings around the state to help our grantees better understand grants, budgets, and fiscal requirements.
Half-Day Fiscal Workshops
· August 25. Salem, 10am-2pm
Forestry Building, 2600 State St. NE, Salem, OR 97301. Tillamook Conference Room
· September 9. Reedsport
· September 21. Gresham, 10am-2pm
Sandy River Basin Watershed Council Learning Center, 26000 SE Stark Street, GE Building, Gresham, OR 97030
· September 22. Central Point, 2:30-5:00pm
· September 23. Klamath Falls, 10am-2pm
205 Riverside Drive, Klamath Falls, OR 97601
· September 24. Bend, 11:00am-3:00pm
East Bend Library, 62080 Dean Swift Rd., Bend, OR 97701
· September 29. Pendleton, 10am-2pm
· September 30. Baker, 10am-2pm
We have confirmed the city for each date above but are still working on exact locations for some of them. If you would like to attend any of these trainings, please email Tara Choate or phone her at 503-986-0184. She will contact those who sign up with details.
Future Half-Day Fiscal Workshops
Fiscal trainings will also be scheduled in the following locations, with the date and time to be announced.
· Portland area (West) / St. Helens
Most of these future trainings will probably be held in the fall.