Technical Assistance Grants
|Applying for a Grant|
|To be accepted, all applications |
- Must be in hard copy (no faxes or E-mail will be accepted)
- Must utilize the current application forms (there are updates to all forms)
- Must arrive before 5:00pm on the day of the deadline
- If you have questions, please email Katy Gunville or call (503) 986-0058.
OUR MAILING ADDRESS IS:
Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
State Lands Building, Third Floor
775 Summer Street NE, Ste 360
Salem OR 97301-1290
OWEB applications were updated.
Download Technical Assistance grant application files on OGMS.
All sections of applications must be completed using the most up-to-date application forms.
Applications submitted using previous forms will not be accepted.
|Types of Technical Assistance Grants|
- TA #1 Develop a technical design for a restoration project
- TA #2 Develop an implementation plan for restoration activities.
TA #2 includes a limited offering for Watershed Council Action Plans.
You can apply for this grant if your council previously received its own individual
watershed council support grant from OWEB, and your council does not have a
council-adopted action plan. Guidance and eligibility on OGMS.
- TA #3 Landowner recruitment for future restoration projects
|Ineligible for Technical Assistance Grant Funding|
If you have questions, please contact your Regional Program Representative.
- General training for staff or volunteers
- Web site development
- Farm plans, ranch plans, and forest plans
- Fish screens
- Landscape design
- Support for permit processing alone
- Support for site inspections alone
- OWEB watershed assessments
- Equipment or software for general use
- Projects requires as a condition of a local, state, or federal permit, order, or enforcement action (e.g. mitigation projects, management projects required by permit from ODA).
|View complete copies of the Administrative Rules for the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. (located on the Secretary of State Web site) |