Technical Assistance Grants
|Technical Assistance Grant Applications|
|To see whether OWEB is currently accepting applications for this type of grant, to see application deadlines, and for basic application guidance, click here.|
|Types of Technical Assistance Grants|
- TA #1 Develop a technical design for a restoration project
- TA #2 Develop an implementation plan for restoration activities.
TA #2 includes a limited offering for Watershed Council Action Plans.
You can apply for this grant if your council previously received its own individual
watershed council support grant from OWEB, and your council does not have a
council-adopted action plan. Guidance and eligibility on OGMS.
- TA #3 Landowner recruitment for future restoration projects
|Ineligible for Technical Assistance Grant Funding|
If you have questions, please contact your Regional Program Representative.
- General training for staff or volunteers
- Web site development
- Farm plans, ranch plans, and forest plans
- Fish screens
- Landscape design
- Support for permit processing alone
- Support for site inspections alone
- OWEB watershed assessments
- Equipment or software for general use
- Projects require as a condition of a local, state, or federal permit, order, or enforcement action (e.g. mitigation projects, management projects required by permit from ODA).
|View complete copies of the Administrative Rules for the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. (located on the Secretary of State Web site) |