Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Technical Assistance Grants
Applying for a Grant
To be accepted, all applications
  • Must be in hard copy (no faxes or E-mail will be accepted)
  • Must utilize the current application forms (there are updates to all forms)
  • Must arrive before 5:00pm on the day of the deadline
  • If you have questions, please email Katy Gunville​ or call (503) 986-0058.

    Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board
    State Lands Building, Third Floor
    775 Summer Street NE, Ste 360
    Salem OR 97301-1290

OWEB applications were updated.
Download Technical Assistance grant application files on OGMS.
All sections of applications must be completed using the most up-to-date application forms. 
Applications submitted using previous forms will not be accepted.


Types of Technical Assistance Grants
  • TA #1 Develop a technical design for a restoration project
  • TA #2 Develop an implementation plan for restoration activities.  
               TA #2 includes a limited offering for Watershed Council Action Plans.  
               You can apply for this grant if your council previously received its own individual
               watershed council support grant from OWEB, and your council does not have a 
               council-adopted action plan. Guidance and eligibility on OGMS.
  • TA #3 Landowner recruitment for future restoration projects
Ineligible for Technical Assistance Grant Funding
  • General training for staff or volunteers
  • Web site development
  • Monitoring
  • Farm plans, ranch plans, and forest plans
  • Fish screens
  • Landscape design
  • Support for permit processing alone
  • Support for site inspections alone
  • OWEB watershed assessments
  • Equipment or software for general use
  • Projects requires as a condition of a local, state, or federal permit, order, or enforcement action (e.g. mitigation projects, management projects required by permit from ODA).
If you have questions, please contact your Regional Program Representative.

Administrative Rules
View complete copies of the Administrative Rules for the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. (located on the Secretary of State Web site)

For questions contact your regional representative (Regional Office List ).