Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

How to Apply for Instream Water Lease & Transfer Grants
Instream Water Lease and Transfer Grants

OWEB is not currently accepting grant applications for Instream Water Lease and Transfer grants.

Project Location Guidance
Tips for creating a project location map and obtaining the 10-digit HUC and latitude/longitude coordinate (web page).
Oregon Plan Streamflow Restoration Priorities (Oregon Water Resources Department Web site)
Administrative Rules
View complete copies of the Administrative Rules for the Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board, or Division 46, Water Lease and Transfer Grants.  (located on the Secretary of State Web site)
Contact Renee Davis; (503) 986-0203 for more information about water lease and transfer grants.