We encourage network administrators to learn more about JJIS and what it is used for, assess any risk to opening the local network to JJISWeb, and discuss the access with appropriate individuals from the requesting user’s agency.
Users may have trouble accessing JJISWeb depending on local network settings. Use the following troubleshooting information to try to determine the problem.
Network and System Technical Requirements
- Network Port Access: 443 or 3391
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows
- Browser: Internet Explorer 9 or less, 32-bit (JJISWeb does not work with Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari)
- Add-On: Microsoft Terminal Services Client Control Web Browser
- Add-On: Screwdrivers Client Software (for JJISWeb printing)
Refer to the JJISWeb Technical Guide for more information on network and system technical requirements, system compatibility and readiness assessment; and common problems and solutions.
After reviewing the Technical Guide, If you are still unable to access JJISWeb or have other issues that are not addressed in the information:
Contact OYA’s Service Desk -- 503-378-4333 or email@example.com