Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Printable Renewal

​​If your registration has expired and you have not renewed, use this Printable Renewal Form​​ to reactivate your registration.  If you are unsure of the status of your registration, please click on the “Find A Licensee” link to confirm your registration status.  In accordance with the Oregon Revised Statute (ORS) 672.170, a registrant who has been delinquent for more than five years is not eligible to renew their registration(s) with the Board. 

Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​​
​Last name begins with: ​Schedule:
​A-F ​odd years December 31
(i.e., 2017, 2019, 2021)
​G-K ​​odd years June 30
(i.e., 2017, 2019, 2021)
​​L-R even years December 31
(i.e., 2016, 2018, 2020)
S-Z ​even years June 30
(i.e., 2016, 2018, 2020)

​​Renewal Type Fee​
​Professional Engineer Biennial Renewal Schedule ​$150.00
​Professional Land Surveyor Biennial Renewal Schedule ​$150.00
Professional Photogrammetrist Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​$150.00
Certified Water Right Biennial Renewal Schedule​ ​$40.00
Delinquency Biennial Renewal Fee*​ ​$80.00
​​Reinstatement Fee from Retirement Status* ​$225.00
Reinstatement Fee from Inactive Status*​ ​$225.00
* Please refer to the OARs 820-080-0010 and 820-010-0520 for further details
CPD Organizational Form
In accordance with the Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 820-010-0635, each registrant is charged with the responsibility of maintaining records of the professional development hour (PDH) acquired for the biennial renewal schedule.  If audited, a registrant must report and submit to the OSBEELS office the PDH units acquired.  The PDH units must be recorded on the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) Organizational​​ form.

Status Changes

Request for Inactive Status​​

Request for Retirement Status Form

Reinstatement from Inactive or Retired Status

Name and Address Changes
Oregon Administrative Rule (OAR) 820-020-0050 requires that all registrants of the Board notify the Board in writing within 30 days of any address change, including any change of an e-mail address. OAR 820-020-0050 also requires any name change to be submitted in writing with documentation showing current legal name within 60 days. Note: All changes must be in writing, OSBEELS CANNOT accept changes over the telephone.
*Name changes cannot be submitted electronically. To submit a name change, please utilize the print version of the form. If you have any questions, please send an email to osbeels@osbeels.org.
Request for Verification
As of September 3, 2013, all verifications being sent to licensing boards must be requested electronically through the NCEES License/Exam Verification system.  This system is user friendly and facilitates the transmission and receipt of verifications between licensing boards.  To request a verification, please visit https://verify.ncees.org to use the NCEES License/Exam Verification system.  You must initiate the verification request process on this website.  The $15 verification fee can be paid using the Payment Options form.  If you are requesting a verification be sent to any entity other than a licensing board (i.e. – employer or professional organization), please complete the Request for Verification form.