The Oregon Employment Department has been awarded a three year grant (2013-2016) from the Department of Labor. The purpose of the grant is six-fold.
1. Expand PRISM add more programs and agencies participating in the system.
2. Improve the quality of the workforce data.
3. Match workforce and education data.
4. Provide data and analysis for policy-makers.
5. Produce and disseminate performance information using dashboards and scorecards.
6. Create user-friendly portals to allow customers to get the information when they want it and how they want the information.