The Building Codes Structures Board helps the director of the Department of Consumer and Business Services administer the structural program, prefabricated structures program, certain energy programs, and the accessibility to people with physical disabilities program described in ORS 447.
Feb. 7, 2018
Due to technical issues meetings will not be viewable by streaming until further notice.
Dec. 13, 2017 - Teleconference (Additional meeting)
Due to technical issues this meeting will not be viewable by streaming.
Nov. 1, 2017
Aug. 2, 2017
May 3, 2017
Feb. 1, 2017
Schedule of all meetings
Members are appointed by the governor and subject to confirmation by the Senate.
The Building Codes Structures Board has nine members with four-year terms to include the following representation:
- An architect or engineer
- A general contractor, as defined in ORS 701.005, specializing in the construction of buildings more than three stories above grade
- A contractor specializing in construction for heavy industry (Vacant)
- A representative of the building trade
- A representative of a utility or energy supplier
- A representative of a fire protection agency
- A building official
- An owner or manager of a commercial office building
- A representative selected from individuals recommended by the Oregon Disabilities Commission
This board currently does not have a presiding officer.