Scope of work
Limited building sewer plumbing inspectors conduct inspections on building sewers from five feet outside the building to the disposal terminal or connection with a main sewer line.
Applicable rules: OAR 918-695-0400
To obtain this certification you must qualify and take the division exam.
An individual seeking this code certification must first obtain the Oregon Inspector Certification (OIC). In addition, one of the following must be met:
- Two years of experience performing building permit inspections or plan reviews for or on behalf of a jurisdiction
- A bachelor's or master's degree in architecture or engineering; or be a certified architect or engineer
In addition to the core qualifications, the individual must also have one of the following:
- An Oregon Journeyman Plumber license
- Two years of experience in sewer design, installation, or inspection
- Any combination of experience and training equivalent to the two options above