Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

  • Effective January 1, 2018:

    ANY person who ...

    For an agreed remuneration or rate of pay, recruits, solicits, supplies or employs
    workers to perform labor for another person to provide services that include janitorial services

    MUST have a valid Property Services Contractor license. 

Obtaining a Property Services Contractor License Reporting Requirements

Interested in supplying janitorial labor?

Click through a copy of the newly issued property services contractor handbook today! 
This guide sets out the process for getting a license and describes the legal requirements for operating as a property services contractor in Oregon
Ready to take the next step?
Application packets are available for download from our Forms Directory.

A friendly reminder....

Certified payroll reports are due no later than 35 days after starting work on each contract and at each successive 35 day interval thereafter.  Get the information you need on completing and submitting your payroll reports right here.
Need help finding a form?
Everything you need to comply with farm/forest labor contractor requirements is available online. 
Whether you need a certified payroll form; a renewal application; or a template for your agreements with workers, you can find it in our Forms Directory!