Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

How to Change your Addresses or Name...

Address Changes

Licensees are required to update your contact information with the Board within 30 days following the change.  

The easiest way to send us an address change is to email it to us at speechaud.board@state.or.us
Be sure to include:

  • your name
  • your license number
  • the new address / phone number
  • whether it is your work or home address
  • your current email address 

If you cannot email the change to us, you may call the office at 971-673-0220 to report the change. If you get voicemail, be sure that you give us the above information.
Finally, you can always send the change by mail or fax.  Our fax is (971) 673-0226.


Name Changes

If you have changed your name, we need to receive a copy of the legal document showing the change, such as your marriage certificate, divorce order, or other legal order.  This can be faxed, mailed, or scanned and attached to an email. 

There is no charge for re-issuing your license in your new name.