Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Help maintaining your CCB license
Liability Insurance and Bond
To maintain an active CCB license, you are required to have current liability insurance and bond on record at the CCB. You are ultimately responsible even if you  have delegated the task to your agent or employee. Using the e-Watch feature of the CCB's "My License" can help you stay on top of changes to your license (as well as subcontractors). Click here  for more information on the CCB My License and e-Watch features.
Where can I find liability insurance coverage?
The Oregon Market Assistance Plan (MAP), helps construction contractors who are having trouble getting liability insurance.

Click here for more information.

Additional information on liability insurance:
To find articles and other resources on liability insurance, click here.