Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

General Educational Development (GED)
important message
On July 1, 2013 the GED® Administration Office will no longer be providing GED® transcripts, certificates, and verifications. These documents can be obtained from GED Testing Service at www.gedtestingservice.com.
your future is calling
Learning more about Oregon GED by visiting http://ccwd.oregon.gov/ged
official ged® records and third-party verification
Anyone seeking a duplicate transcript or GED Diploma must do so using the state's GED document fulfillment service, GED Testing Service. You will need a credit or debit card to complete your online order.

This is the only method now available for obtaining duplicate GED records.