To participate in eBidding, your company must
have an active eBid keyword. (This is a special password used only when
submitting an eBid.) The Primary Contact for your company will activate
the eBidding feature and establish the eBid keyword. Once they have
done this, it can be shared with all sub-users on the account.
Instructions for Primary Contacts to activate eBidding:
- Log into your ORPIN account and click on My Profile in the menu bar.
- Click on Subscription Change/Renew.
- Check the box for Electronic Bidding and click the Next button to submit the change.
- Click on Finish at the bottom of the registration summary page.
- Go back to My Profile in the menu bar and select Request/Change eBid keyword.
- Click the Email Me A New eBid keyword button to prompt ORPIN to email you a temporary eBid keyword.
The temporary eBid keyword is only active for
14 days. Once you receive the temporary keyword from ORPIN, you will
have ten days to change it from a temporary keyword to a permanent one.
When you log into your account, it should immediately prompt you to
enter your temporary eBid keyword and create a new permanent one.