How do I limit my email notifications?
If you feel that you are receiving too many emails that don't apply to your company's book of business, you may want to fine tune your commodities. This will allow you to continue receiving the notices, but tailor them so that you only receive those that correspond to your goods or services offering.
- To do this, click on Product/Service Information.
- Your current commodity selections will display. If you see a checkmark in a box, this indicates that you have selected the category. If you see an X in a box, this means that you made a selection further down inside a category.
- Click on the words instead of the checkbox to drill down into the category and see your selection.
- To add additional commodities, either checkmark a category or drill down into categories and check them at a lower level. You may also try the Find option at the top of the list. This will allow you to search by keyword.
How do I turn off (unsubscribe) email notifications?
If you want to turn off the email notifications completely, you can do this by completing the following steps:
- Go to My Profile in the menu bar.
- Click on Subscription Change/Renew.
- Uncheck the box for Email Notifications.
- Click the Next button to submit the change.