YOUR LICENSE MAY HAVE EXIPRED! If your dental hygiene license expired September 30, 2012 and you have not yet renewed it, you do NOT have a current license and you MAY NOT PRACTICE IN THE STATE OR OREGON until it has been renewed. Please call (971)673-3200 if you have further questions. Otherwise you may continue to renew at the link at the bottom of this page.
Dental Hygiene Renewal reminder postcards will be mailed July 15, 2012 and 2 more times after that throughout the renewal cycle. You do not need a postcard to renew your license. The Board has moved to an online renewal process. You will need to provide the following information in order to access your renewal:
- Last Name as registered with the Oregon Board of Dentistry
- Last 4 digits of Social Security No.
- Oregon Dental Hygiene License No.
Once you have access your online renewal application, you will be able to complete the process entirely online. If you should need to stop in the middle of the process, your information up to the last completed page will be saved and you can return at a later date to complete the process. Late fees are not charged for 10 days after September 31
- Pay online with a US issued Visa or MasterCard at time of renewal
- Print completed renewal and mail it to the PO Box with a check or money order.
- Printed forms MUST be signed and dated
- Payment MUST accompany printed renewal form. Renewals received without payment will be returned to licensee for payment. Your license will NOT be renewed until payment is received with the renewal application.
- Active duty military fees are waived - see information below
Dental Hygiene Licenses for the current renewal cycle will expire September 30, 2012. if you do not renewal your license you cannot practice! Below is a link that allows you to check your current license status. Please keep in mind that if you just renewed recently there my be a delay in the posting of current information.
ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY
Oregon Dental Hygiene licensure fees are waived for those licensee who are active duty military. For those individual seeking waiver of fees, you must select the 'Active Duty Military' option after completing the online renewal when asked how you would like to pay. In lieu of payment you must send in documentation of your active duty military status.
RENEW BY CLICKING THE LINK BELOW:
Licensees are personally responsible for their license renewal. That means no one other than the licensee should be answering the renewal questions.
There will be no exception for the online process. If you do not have access to a computer, you can visit a local library, a family member or friend, or if in the Portland-Metro area, you can visit the Board office.