- American Petroleum Environmental Services, Inc.
- AmeriTies West - The Dalles
- Ashland Railroad Yard CleanupThe Ashland Railroad Yard is a vacant 20-acre parcel owned by Union Pacific near downtown. DEQ has approved Union Pacific Railroad’s plan to begin clean up at the site in mid-2017 to remove most of the contamination from the site and enable Union Pacific to potentially sell all, or a portion, of the property.
- Astoria Marine Construction
- Bradford Island at Bonneville Dam
- Bullseye GlassBullseye Glass Company manufactures colored art glass in southeast Portland. In January 2016, possibly unsafe levels of arsenic and cadmium were found in the air near the facility.
- Columbia Pacific Bio-RefineryOn Aug. 19, 2014, DEQ issued Columbia Pacific Bio-Refinery, located in Clatskanie, a Standard Air Contaminant Discharge Permit for storage and marine vessel loading of crude oil and ethanol.
- Columbia Slough Sediment Project
- Coyote Island Terminal Coal Export ProjectAmbre Energy would bring up to 8.8 million tons of coal a year by train from Montana and/or Wyoming to Boardman. The company would store the coal in covered storage buildings at the Port of Morrow before transferring it to barges using an enclosed conveyor system.
- Daimler Trucks North America LLCDaimler Trucks North America manufactures heavy trucks on Swan Island in Portland. The company builds Western Star trucks from component parts and paints them in spray booths at a facility located at 6936 North Fathom Avenue.
- Environmental Cleanup SitesList of sites in the Environmental Cleanup Program with their own web pages. These pages are for certain sites that may have significant public interest.
- Former Ken Foster Farm
- Gasoline Terminals in Northwest PortlandIn Northwest Portland there are six gasoline terminals that receive, store, blend, and transfer gasoline, fuel oils, lubricants and a variety of other petroleum products.
- Grimm's Fuel
- Hollingsworth & Vose Fiber CompanyHollingsworth & Vose manufactures specialty glass fiber products from sand and other materials using electric furnaces and other equipment that result in glass melting and shaping of the glass into long, very thin fibers.
- Intel CorporationIntel manufactures semiconductor devices at plants in Aloha and Hillsboro. DEQ now requires these facilities to apply for a federal Title V air operating permit, which will replace the current permit. DEQ proposes to establish new plant site emission limits for particulate matter, fine particles less than 2.5 micrometers in diameter referred to as PM2.5, fluorides and greenhouse gases.
- Jordan Cove Energy ProjectJordan Cove Energy Project L.P. proposes to construct a liquefied natural gas export facility near North Bend, Oregon.
- Lebanon Groundwater Contamination Site
- Liquefied Natural Gas Projects in OregonLiquefied Natural Gas, commonly referred to as LNG, is natural gas that is super-cooled to a liquid at a temperature of minus 260 degrees. Natural gas fed into an LNG processing plant (like those proposed for construction in Oregon) is treated to remove water, hydrogen sulfide, carbon dioxide and other components that would otherwise freeze during the cooling process.
- Liquefied Natural Gas Projects in OregonRecently Proposed LNG Projects:
Jordan Cove Energy Project, Coos Bay
- McCormick and Baxter Superfund Cleanup Site
- Oil Re-refining CompanyOil Re-refining Company, located at 4150 N Suttle Road in Portland, is an oil re-refinery also known as a used oil processing facility.
- PGE BoardmanPortland General Electric Company operates two fossil fuel-fired electric generating plants in the Eastern Region.
- Portland Harbor
- Portland North Harbor Air Quality
- Precision Castparts Corp.Precision Castparts Corp., also known as PCC Structurals, Inc., produces nickel-based superalloy, titanium, stainless steel, and aluminum castings for aerospace, land-based turbine, medical, military armament and other applications. The company has three facilities in the Portland region.
- Riverbend LandfillThe landfill’s permit required the well to be resampled, which occurred in June 2016. These results confirmed exceedances for three of the four parameters: bicarbonate alkalinity, dissolved magnesium and dissolved sodium.
- Ross Island
- St Johns Landfill
- Umatilla Chemical DepotDEQ’s provides its oversight through its issuance and updating of a hazardous waste storage and treatment facility permit for the disposal facility.
- Uroboros GlassUroboros Glass manufactures colored art glass. Uroboros Glass does not have an air quality permit from DEQ. It is a small facility and its operations and associated emissions have not met DEQ regulations that would require it to have an air quality permit.
- Willamette River Sediment Study