Abuse Reporting and Protective Services
|Definitions of Abuse for Adults and Children|
- (1) Abuse of an Adult means abuse as defined in OAR-407-045-0260.
- (2) Abuse of a Child means:
- (A) abuse as defined in ORS 419B.005; and
- (B) abuse as defined in OAR 407-045-0260 when a child resides in:
- (i) Homes or facilities licensed to provide 24-hour residential services for children with developmental disabilities; or
- (ii) Agencies licensed or certified by the division to provide proctor foster care for children with developmental disabilities.
- (3) "Abuse Investigation and Protective Services" means reporting and investigation activities as required by OAR 407-045-0300 and any subsequent services or supports necessary to prevent further abuse as required by OAR 407-045-0310.
See also Child abuse reporting for children with developmental disabilities.