Data and reports
- Domestic Violence Intervention Reports (Pursuant to ORS 411.117)
- Domestic and Sexual Violence Service Providers Annual Reports:
(brochures, policies, toolkits, articles)
- Are you being hurt by someone you love? - DHS 7808 Brochure
A safety plan that was developed in cooperation with local domestic violence programs.
- What do you need to be safe? - DHS 1540 Brochure
A brochure that gives a brief overview of what services are available for people who come to us while in a domestic violence situation.
- Domestic Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking in the Workplace
- Why do men batter?
Review the article published on the Men Stopping Violence Web site, by Brian Nichols, B.A., Public Policy Team Manager