My Future-My Choice
- The importance of setting goals for our future.
- The advantages of postponing sexual involvement.
- How the media influence choices about sexual involvement.
- Different types of relationships and why peer pressure is the most difficult type of pressure to handle.
- Learning assertiveness skills as a tool to resist social and peer pressure to have sex.
- Understanding physical, social and emotional changes.
- Vocabulary and the stages of puberty in both males and female.
- Recognizing the consequences of becoming sexually active at a young age.
- Identify methods of protection to reduce the incidence of diseases and pregnancy.
- Factors in healthy and unhealthy relationships.
Teen Advisory Board
The Teen Advisory Board (TAB) is a statewide leadership opportunity for Teen Leaders involved in My Future-My Choice.