Child care resource and referral services
DHS contracts with local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies to provide services to providers and parents as part of the program. These agencies are a source of information about the Program and help families find child care. They also can help providers with DHS billing and payment problems.
Local Child Care Resource and Referral agencies (CCR&R's) are often able to provide services in the following areas:
- Information on services available to child care providers;
- Information on the USDA Child Care Food Program;
- Training, such as CPR and First Aid, etc.;
- Support groups for child care providers to meet and discuss common problems;
- Guidance on problems collecting payment from families;
- Help with the billing and payment system.
To find a list of the agencies providing these services visit the The Oregon Child Care Resource and Referral Network Web site .