The Office of Forecasting, Research and Analysis (OFRA) supports both DHS and OHA by providing accurate, timely, unbiased caseload forecasts, and related research and analysis to support budgeting, policy development, and operational planning.
Caseload forecasts are provided for the following program areas:
- Aging and People with Disabilities (APD)
- Child Welfare (CW)
- Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (I/DD)
- Self Sufficiency (SS)
- Vocational Rehabilitation (VR)
- Medical Assistance Programs (MAP)
- Mental Health (MH)
- Regional forecast are provided for APD, SS, and MAP
- Work collaboratively with programs staff throughout both agencies, and analytical staff in DHS, OHA and other agencies.
- Maintain an enterprise-wide Integrated Client Services Data Warehouse (ICS) for DHS/OHA containing client level data from almost all agency programs, as well as data from Employment, Corrections, and Housing and Community Services;
- Provide DHS/OHA with expertise and support in the maintenance and use of spatial (location) data.
- Support collection of certain provider taxes.
Service Level Agreement - 2013
Production Calendar - 2014
QBR Scorecard - 2014 Q2 (4 qtrs)
Annual Forecast Quality Report - 2014
Charter - Caseload Forecast Advisory Committee - 2013
Charter - Forecast Policy Advisory Committee - 2013
APHSA Governance Guidance