This site provides initial information about costing and rates for services available to adults with developmental disabilities who manage and control their own budgets and hiring decisions. Most Individuals will be in support services and receive assistance from a brokerage personal agent. Some individuals will have more comprehensive service plans and be receiving assistance from a county services coordinator.
Qualified Providers on In-home Support Services
General information on the kinds of providers serving individuals and how they become qualified.
Rate Setting Manual
The Manual was developed in 2002 to assist independent contractors and provider organizations develop rates for services they may sell. Services and supports may be sold to individuals and their families who self direct budgets.
- Cover and Table of Contents
- Section I - Defining support services and service units
- Section II - Rate setting policies, procedures and examples
- Section III - Working with the customer and brokerage
- Section IV - Appendices
- Appendix 1 - Medicaid and Rule Definitions for Self-Directed Support Services
- Appendix 2 - Glossary of Rate Setting Terms
- Appendix 3 - Employment Provider Interview Questions
- Appendix 4 - Information Bulletin 02-06 SSFA 02, June 17, 2002
Rate Range Policy and Tables
Identifies the policies and usual and customary costs or rate ranges allowable for support services that can be purchased.
Expenditure Guidelines for Brokerage Support Services and Comprehensive In-Home Supports identifies allowable and non-allowable expenses.
Other Related Policy
- SPD-PT-05-002 - Limited Monthly Billing by Provider Organizations For Support Service Customers