Transformation efforts across DHS and OHA are led by 10 teams. There are six division-level teams. Four of the five Transformation Initiative themes also have teams. All teams are working on the fifth Transformation Initiative theme — doing the right work, the right way — in a coordinated manner.
- The division teams are composed of employees from all levels within a particular division.
- The theme teams involve employees from across the agencies and their divisions.
Each team has a vision statement and a charter describing what success looks like and a roadmap that describes when the teams will start initiatives and how they will complete them. Each team also has a sponsor, a lead and a project manager who guide the teams in their transformation work. Division teams are supported by Lean leaders who facilitate complex process improvement events and activities.
- Addictions and Mental Health
- Administrative Services
- Children, Adults and Families
- Medical Assistance Programs
- Public Health
- Seniors and People with Disabilities
- Getting more with the public dollar
- People and Culture
- Working together across divisions