If you will be an in-service speaker, please complete and submit the "Speaker Information Form" by July 13, 2012 to Susan Lincoln at email@example.com. Electronic copies of presentation materials are due to Susan by July 20, 2012. Contact Susan at (503) 945-6936 or at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.
Vendors and partners from all areas of Oregon who are currently doing business with OVRS are invited to exhibit at the conference. Vendor applications are due Friday, July 13, 2012. Payment deadline is Friday, July 27, 2012. Vendors will be assigned spaces in advance.
If your question is not answered in these FAQs, please contact the VR Training Unit at email@example.com or by phone at 503-945-6936.
Volunteers opportunities are available and your help is appreciated.
For more information about volunteering, please contact Caroline Tresidder at 503-947-2595 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
During the in-service, OVRS recognizes the special efforts and achievements of its staff and partners over the past year. Nominations for these awards should come from OVRS staff only. We encourage you to give some thought to those you feel should be recognized for their special efforts this past year.
The award categories for which we are soliciting nominations this year are listed below along with the criteria for each. If you would like to make a nomination, please fill out the nomination form below as completely as possible and return it to Donna DiDomenico via email at email@example.com or fax at (503) 947-5010 by Friday, July 20, 2012.
If you have other questions or are looking for more information about this year’s awards process, please contact Donna at (503) 945-6201.
- Make a nomination (due 7/20/12)
- Creativity in Overcoming Barriers to Employment: An OVRS staff person or team who has used “outside the box” thinking to allow OVRS to create a specific solution to a barrier to employment not previously considered for a client.
- Exceptional Statewide Improvement Solution: Awarded to an OVRS staff person or team who have used the Continuous Improvement process to change a practice resulting in an improvement of services for all OVRS clients.
- Outstanding Employer Engagement: Awarded to an OVRS staff person and an employer who have worked together closely to improve opportunities to access employment for OVRS clients.
- 2012 Professional Recognitions
- 2011 Award Winners