The Office of Vocational Rehabilitation Services (OVRS) is a statewide resource for people with disabilities and is part of the Department of Human Services. OVRS assists individuals with disabilities to find and keep employment. OVRS is committed to providing quality services in a polite, professional, and respectful manner.
If you feel that you have been treated unfairly by OVRS or have not received quality customer service, this webpage contains forms and information that will allow you to tell us about your experience. To request forms in alternate format, please contact the OVRS Dispute Resolution Coordinator at 503-945-6253, toll-free 877-277-0513, TTY: Please use Relay. Available formats are large print, Braille, audio tape recording, electronic format, oral presentation, and computer disk (in ASCII format).
- If you feel that OVRS has treated you differently because of your disability, please use the OVRS Section 504 Consumer Complaint Information and Complaint Forms below. Section 504 is a civil rights law that prohibits discrimination against individuals with disabilities. OVRS may not discriminate against you by limiting, denying, or delaying services because of your disability. Additional information about discrimination complaints based on disability is available at these links:
- Section 504 Snapshot: Overview of the complaint review process (Word - PDF)
- Section 504 Consumer discrimination complaint information and complaint form (Word - PDF)
- Section 504 Grievance Procedures: Complaint procedures in detail (Word - PDF)
- Section 504 Response Form: Completed by the complaint investigator (Word - PDF)
- Section 504 Review Form: Completed by the complaint investigator (Word - PDF)
- If you have concerns about customer service provided at OVRS please use DHS Form 0170: Client Complaint or Report of Discrimination (PDF).
- If you feel that you have been treated differently because of your age, race, color or national origin, gender, religion, or sexual orientation, please use DHS Form 0170: Client Complaint or Report of Discrimination (PDF).
- If you feel that OVRS has disclosed confidential information about you without your consent, please use DHS Form 0170: Client Complaint or Report of Discrimination (PDF).
- If you disagree with a case action or decision taken in providing vocational rehabilitation services to you, please contact your local OVRS office and ask how to handle your complaint or contact the OVRS Dispute Resolution Coordinator: 503-945-6253, toll-free 877-277-0513, TTY: Please use Relay.
You may find additional information on the OVRS Dispute resolution page.