Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
FAQ image W-4 frequently asked questions
Click questions to view answers:

  • I have an employee who claimed exempt on his W-4 form. What do I do?

  • Where do I get a W-2 and W-4 forms?

  • Where do I get an Oregon withholding allowance certification?