Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Do we owe you?

Unclaimed tax refund checks

If you moved and did not update your mailing address with us, your tax refund check might have been returned as undeliverable by the post office. Contact Tax Services if you believe that there is
tax refund money owed to you. We will send your refund check and correct your address in our records.

Required Forms

To change your address:

To claim a refund for someone who is deceased:

If you are acting as a representative for someone:

Department of State Lands

Unclaimed refund checks older than two years are sent to the Department of State Lands. Please visit the Department of State Lands website to find out if there is money owed to you.