||Hours of operation
Oregon Department of Revenue
955 Center St NE
Salem, OR 97301-2555
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Keep getting a busy signal?
During times of heavy call volume you may get a busy signal or other message. Please be assured that our phone lines are working and try your call again at a later time.
Taxpayers also can submit questions or problems to our e-mail helpline at email@example.com. E-mailed questions are placed into a queue and answered in the order we receive them.
Revenue also offers a number of other self-service options through our website. To learn more about setting up a personal income tax account online, visit our My Account FAQ page.
Tax Services phone lines are closed Thursdays from 9 - 11 a.m. Closed holidays. Extended hours during tax season; wait times may vary.
Taxpayer assistance information
- 800 number is toll-free from Oregon prefixes only.
- Salem offices are open Monday-Friday (closed on weekends).
- Tax Services hours may be extended during times of heavy activity.
- Learn more about about taxpayer assistance services.
- Para asistencia en español, llame al 503-378-4988.
Speak with a program representative
- If you need Personal Income Tax help, 503-378-4988.
- If you need Business/Corporate Tax Program help, 503-378-4988.
- If you need Withholding/Payroll help, 503-945-8091.
- If you need help with Other Agency Accounts, 503-945-8199 or 1-877-222-2346.
- If you need help with Property Tax Deferral, 503-945-8348, or 1-800-356-4222.
- If you need help with Timber Tax, 503-378-4988, or 1-800-356-4222.
- If you're a Tax Professional visit our Tax Professional webpage to find answers to your questions.
- If you need further assistance, contact the tax program above or division.
- Contact Tax Services for questions about a specific account.
- For general policy questions regarding personal income or partnership tax, e-mail us.
- Agency Director: Jim Bucholz, 503-945-8214.
- Human Resources: 503-945-8547.
- Public information officer: Bob Estabrook, 503-945-8559 (media only).
To report problems with the website, please contact webmaster.
Let us know what you think, complete our short taxpayer feedback survey.