Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Income tax information
If you file a federal income tax return and you itemize deductions using Schedule A, you may deduct the current year's property taxes that we paid to the county.

You may also deduct the accrued interest on the deferred property taxes as home mortgage interest in the year the interest is paid.

Contact Property Tax Deferral to request the deductible amount of interest.