Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Account Payoff
To request a property tax deferral payoff, follow the instructions on the Senior and Disabled Property Tax Deferral Accounts webpage or email us. You'll need your 10-digit reference (TIN) number. The payoff amount requested will show the most up-to-date information.

Contact us at 503-945-8348, or 1-800-356-4222 if you have questions or need further information.