Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
Other Resources
Department of Human Services: Services and programs for seniors and people with physical disabilities.
  • Local offices for area agencies on Aging and Seniors and People with Disabilities Services.
  • For information about aging; health related issues; receiving and providing caregiving services; how to get legal, housing, food and financial help; and support and advocacy for senior citizens in Oregon.
  • The Oregon Estate Administration is responsible to immediately take steps to ensure the protection of assets and to search for a valid will and heirs.
  • Oregon cities (descriptions, elected officials, and community profiles).
  • Oregon counties (descriptions, elected officials, records, and scenic images).
Social Security Administration
  • Information on services and programs.
  • Social Security office locator.
  • "Proof of Income" letter.

    For disabled applicants, if you need proof that you are receiving income and/or services from Social Security, you can request this letter. This is sometimes called a “budget letter,” a “benefits letter,” or a “proof of award letter.”
Manufactured Structures
The Department of Revenue becomes a security interest holder of the manufactured structure. The ownership document cannot be changed, or trip permit issued until the deferral account is paid in full.
The following users can obtain general information:
  • Manufacturers,
  • Dealers,
  • Lenders,
  • Title/escrow companies,
  • Transporters,
  • Counties,
  • Building Codes Division.
If you want to make changes to the ownership of a manufactured home, you must contact your county assessment and taxation office to have these changes processed. You will be charged a $55 fee to change the ownership.
Oregon Housing and Community Services
The Low Income Weatherization Assistance Program provides weatherization and energy conservation services.