Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image
If you disagree with the department or the county, you may have the right to appeal.
There are four different types of appeals, and each requires a different process.

​Types of Appeals
Forest products harvest tax, Small Tract Forestland (STF) severance tax, western Oregon privelage tax, and eastern Oregon privelage tax appeals
Appealing a Notice of Deficiency or Assessment
Forestland land class appeals (2D1(b), redeterminiation of forestland land classes Forestland Manual (pages 3-6)
Property tax value appeals
How to Appeal Your Property Value
​Specially assessed forestland values appeals
ORS 321.219