License Reinstatement Program
|The Oregon Department of Revenue is partnering with circuit courts to assist people in reinstating their suspended Oregon Driver's License through a payment plan. |
You do not qualify for the License Reinstatement Program if you have:
- Judgments that stipulate sanctions on license reinstatement.
- An open bankruptcy.
Steps to reinstate your license:
- Contact Driver and Motor Vehicle Services Division (DMV) to determine which courts have judgments/sanctions affecting your license.
- Call or visit Other Agency Accounts (OAA) at the Oregon Department of Revenue.
- Make a $200 down payment with cash, credit or debit card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover), money order, or cashier's check. This payment will go toward your delinquent debt.
- Set up a monthly payment plan with an agent. Garnishment payments and tax refunds do not count as payments in the License Reinstatement Program. If you miss or are late with a payment, you may be removed from the program. There is no grace period.
Other important information:
- Your license may be suspended with more than one circuit court. It is your responsibility to check the status of your driver's license with the DMV.
- The DMV requires a reinstatement fee.
- For more information on how you may reinstate your driver's license, call to speak to one of our agents at (503) 945-8199 or toll-free at (877) 222-2346, or contact us by e-mail.
- También tenemos agentes que hablan español. Se les puede contactar al número gratis a la línea principal (877) 222-2346, o por e-mail.
- License Reinstatement Program brochure.
- License Reinstatement Program poster.
- Circuit courts may order OAA business cards by e-mail.
Oregon Department of Revenue
Other Agency Accounts
955 Center St NE
Salem, OR 97301-2555
Local: (503) 945-8199
Toll free: (877) 222-2346
FAX: (503) 947-2050
TTY: (800) 866-7204
PO Box 14725
Salem, OR 97309-5018
en español: email@example.com