All applicants for certification or licensure must complete an application packet containing:
- PS-1 (Application for Licensure or Certification of Private Security Services Provider);
- A completed fingerprint card. The Department will supply pre-printed FBI fingerprint cards. Proof of completing Fieldprint electronic fingerprints is also acceptable.
- The original Form PS-6 (Affidavit of Instructor and Private Security Provider Testing Results) completed as prescribed by OAR 259-060-0060; documenting completion of the training required.
- If currently employed, an original, completed Form PS-20 (Private Security Services Provider Temporary Work Permit).
- PS-27 Code of Ethics form
- Nonrefundable certification or licensure fees.