All applicants for certification or licensure must complete an application packet containing:
- PS-1 (Application for Licensure or Certification of Private Security Services Provider);
- A completed fingerprint packet. A fingerprint packet must include a pre-printed FBI fingerprint card and a Form PS-4 (Affidavit of Person Rolling Fingerprints) completed by the person rolling or scanning the fingerprints. The card and form must be enclosed in a tamper-proof bag and sealed by the person who rolled the fingerprints before the packet is returned to the applicant. The Department will supply pre-printed FBI fingerprint cards and tamper-proof bags.
- The original Form PS-6 (Affidavit of Instructor and Private Security Provider Testing Results) completed as prescribed by OAR 259-060-0060; documenting completion of the training required. The PS-6 must be enclosed in a tamper-proof bag and sealed by the Instructor, before being handed to the student.
- If currently employed, an original, completed Form PS-20 (Private Security Services Provider Temporary Work Permit).
- Nonrefundable certification or licensure fees.