Application packet for adding certification or licensure as a private security provider must be completed in its entirety and must include:
1. A completed Form PS-1;
2. The original Form PS-6 completed, documenting completion of the training required;
3. If currently employed, an original, completed Form PS-20 (temporary work permits will not be issued to armed private security professionals or private security instructors);and
4. Nonrefundable certification or licensure fee as prescribed by OAR 259-060-500.
5. Individuals currently certified as an unarmed private security provider applying to add armed private security certification must carry a copy of the Form PS-6 and the Form PS-23 (Change of Information) while performing private security services until a new certificate is received.
6. Include a completed PS-27