Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

Short Term Access of State-owned Waterways
Short Term Access Agreement
exploratory drilling  
Exploratory geotechnical drilling-Umatilla River ODOT photo
A Short Term Access Agreement is an authorization issued by the Department allowing short-term use, usually less than one (1) year, of a specific area of publically-owned submerged and/or submersible land for a specific use under specific terms and conditions.
For a Short Term Access Agreement, submit a Short Term Access Agreement application form.

If you have questions, contact the DSL Property Manager for the county in which the land is located.