State Land Board Meeting
June 12, 2012
Department of State Lands
775 Summer Street NE
Salem, OR 97301-1279
1. a. Request for approval of the minutes of the April 9, 2012 State Land Board meeting.
b. Request for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend the administrative rules governing public recreational use of state-owned property (OAR 141-088) in response to a request from landowners adjacent to Jones Beach in Columbia County.
c. Request for approval to initiate the review and determination of the sale or exchange of up to seven scattered parcels in Hood River, Multnomah, Josephine, Polk and Wasco Counties.
2. Request for approval of a land exchange with the Tumalo Irrigation District.
3. Request for approval of a land exchange with PremierWest Bank.
4. Request for approval to sell up to six scattered parcels in Crook, Jackson, Jefferson, Lincoln and Union Counties.
5. Request for approval to submit the Department of Forestry’s proposed 2013-15 Common School Fund budget request to the Department of Administrative Services.
6. Request for approval to submit the Department of State Lands’ proposed 2013-15 budget request to the Department of Administrative Services.
7. Request for approval to proceed with the Department’s draft 2013 legislative concepts submitted to the Department of Administrative Services (DAS).
8. Report on the results of the spring 2012 land sales.
9. Report on the results of the Department’s 2012 customer service survey.
Prior to the Land Board meeting, please provide ten copies of any handouts you may wish to present to the Board.
This meeting will be held in a facility that is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance to participate in this meeting due to a disability, please notify Lorna Stafford at (503) 986-5224 or firstname.lastname@example.org at least two working days prior to the meeting.