The Land Board will meet in executive session to consult with legal counsel concerning current litigation or litigation likely to be filed. The executive session will be held pursuant to ORS 192.660(2)(h). The executive session is closed to the public.
The public session is estimated to begin at approximately 10:30 a.m.
1. Annual report on the management of Common School Forest Lands including a status report on the Elliott State Forest Monitoring Plan.
2. a. Request for approval of the meeting minutes of the October 9, 2012 State Land Board regular and executive sessions.
b. Request for approval of the meeting minutes of the November 26, 2012 State Land Board executive session.
c. Acceptance of a quitclaim deed from the City of Rainier in Columbia County.
d. Request for approval to issue a quitclaim deed for a portion of an island in the Willamette River in Lane County.
e. Request for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend the administrative rules governing public recreational use of state-owned property(OAR 141-088) in response to a request from the John Day River Core Team.
3. Request for final approval of the adoption of amendments to the administrative rules governing the sale, exchange and purchase of land (OAR 141-067).
Note: Public testimony will not be taken on agenda item #3. The public comment period for this rulemaking is closed.
4. Request for authorization to accept a donation of residential land near Yachats.
5. Annual report on land management activities.
6. Status report on the selection process for in-lieu lands.
7. Status report on the fall 2012 land sale.
Prior to the Land Board meeting, please provide ten copies of any handouts you may wish to present to the Board.
This meeting will be held in a facility that is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you need assistance to participate in this meeting due to a disability, please notify Lorna Stafford at (503) 986-5224 or email@example.com at least two working days prior to the meeting.